Former ADRL Pro extreme Vanishing point 63 vette roller for sale/trade

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by Soldierboy0098, May 15, 2018.

1. Soldierboy0098

Soldierboy0098 Active Member

Video of the car

RJ Ad with pic https://www.racingjunk.com/Pro-Modified/183055048/Former-Brian-Daniels-ADRL-63-Vette.html

Special deal $40,000 if purchased before the end of Feb.

Failing health and government betrayal are causing me to sell my life's work and dreams, This does not mean I will give it away. This car was my lifeblood that I literally fought and bled in Iraq for and I put the best of everything I could into it. It will run with the best of them.

Video of the car

RJ Ad with pic https://www.racingjunk.com/Pro-Modified/183055048/Former-Brian-Daniels-ADRL-63-Vette.html

1963 Split window Vette Pro mod for sale
    Former Brian Daniels ADRL Pro Extreme, Won a Pro Extreme race.
    Weighed 2,450 lbs in Pro Extreme trim w/ 200 lb driver
    Car is setup for a screw blown fathead hemi with a Lenco drive 2 spd.
    Chassis is a Vanishing point that was updated by Garrett in 2007 with an ultralight front end, he replaced the X-Brace, wheely bars, 4 link bars and brackets, anti roll setup, wishbone, and made a set of stainless headers which are included.
    23" Wide cage at shoulders where the horizontal bar meets the funny car cage
    Body is a Fiberglass/Carbon Hairy Glass with an ultralight front end.
    $20,000 custom airbrushed paint job of the grim reaper
    Steel brakes
    Santhuff's shocks and struts
    New V Series front wheels, Ceramic bearings, and Goodyear tires
    Weld Alumastar knurled rears with custom solid centers that are 2-2.5 lbs lighter each than Welds, New liners, and Hoosier 34.5 rear tires (Will fit 36's)
    1 race on new Racepak V-300 SD with engine rpm, d/s rpm, oil pres, boost, flow meter, fuel pres, digital dash, and intake temp. No EGT stuff
    Dual Air launched chutes, New DJ safety harness, DJ safety Carbon engine bucket
    New Grid, Arc Module, and Leahy air shifter controlled by grid
    Leahy 4 port electric fuel management and 8 channel timer
    Fuel tank, puke tank, and dry sump tank, New aluminum fuel pickup tube (Needs cut to length and roll beaded)
    New Carbon 1480 series driveshaft with yoke and tunnel w/ shifter lever for 2 spd Lencodrive setup.
    All new wiring, needs final wiring (Dump valve), fuses, and testing.
    New Co2 Gage
    New door holder from McAmis
    New tire durometer
    Roller less center and egt stuff with Flow meter $42,000

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aircraft Starter, Engine, Fuel system, Lenco drive unit and assoc parts available for sale as well, see my other adds.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Black DJ safety 20 firesuit, 2 runs since new just back from DJ fits 5'9" 200 lbs. New gloves, new size 11 driving shoe/boots, I have a spare pair of impact gloves and taylor boots I am throwing in. $900 Simpson Carbon Devil ray SA2005 helmet with new visor and head sock $500, Impact helmet $100

Serious buyers only, I will block and ignore all others. Call, email, or text with any questions.
    Possible trades: Looking for a muscle car project or t/k, 69-70 Charger, 66 to 69 Fastback Mustang, 68--71 Satellite/Road runner/GTX or Coronet, 70-74 Cuda, 69-72 Pontiac GTO, 70-72 Buick GSX, possibly others.

Thanks,
    Trevor Sherwood
    727-3six4-436eight (Keeps the scammers and robo callers away)
    Soldierboy0098@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019
  2. sammy christian

3. Soldierboy0098

4. Soldierboy0098

Bump it up

5. Soldierboy0098

40k if purchased in Feb.