expanding foam seat insert kit

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by CANNED HEAT, May 1, 2016.

1. CANNED HEAT

CANNED HEAT New Member

looking at installing a pour in expanding foam seat kit there are several available any input or brand you used

2. altered8

altered8 Member

Garvin motorsports!! Best follow up service, advice and quality product out there!!

3. jay70cuda

jay70cuda Well-Known Member

Gforce Racecars had a nice kit too. Epoxy based so you had plenty of work time. No rush . Some kits go off too quick
    And won't sit where you need it forcing you to buy another kit.

4. Kramer Metal Fab Inc.

I would recommend a slow set kit that will have a consistent density when you are done. I am sure the kits mentioned are great. I think Bald Spot motor-sports might also be a good option for you to check into. I used a kit a few years ago. Set up too fast and has many hard spots.

5. CANNED HEAT

CANNED HEAT New Member

the garvin motorsports kit is what i have come down to, just curious if others have done a fit seat application and what kind or brand they used.

6. youngtuner

youngtuner Member

Cerafoam kits are the way to go. They are all about the same price and a cerafoam kit will give you more time to make sure you are comfortable in the car. Little trick longer you can sit in the car the quicker the beads set up from the heat from the chemical reaction not being able to escape.