Cleaning out garage, Lencodrive setup, V seried wheels, Solid wheel centers, MW hubs, + lots more

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by Soldierboy0098, Jan 12, 2018 at 4:04 PM.

1. Soldierboy0098

Soldierboy0098 Active Member

Will be adding more and consolidating ads over the next few days. See my other ad for New all Billet NRE hemi parts.

Lenco drive setup with tons of spares, less trans. What I have is a 1 1/4" Lencodrive unit, three and a half converters including a Neil Chance NXS billet aluminum Converter, Another half of that converter that makes it non NXS, A spare stater, A steel weld together trans specialties converter, I am throwing in a steel weld together Coan converter, a spare converter hub, New in the box Browell steel can or for $500 more you can get a used Pro bell Aluminum can, Reactor flexplate and adapter, reverser lever setup, Snyder fluid bypass valve, Lenco 3 spd blanket. This is Chuck Anderika's unit and went 5.50's in NHRA TAFC so it's all good stuff. It is disassembled and I don't know anything about Lenco Drive's but everything should be there though it is possible something small may be missing. I do see a spare valve body w/ a tb solenoid, a spare trans brake solenoid, 2 spare billet front pumps, new spare front pump gerotor gear set, trans brake piston, 2 sprag washers, 1 sprag and outer race, 1 gearset sun gear, 3 shift clutch hubs, spare trans brake piston washer, approx 25 spare frictions and steels, several filters, seals. $10,000+sh for all of it with the steel can or $10,500 with the Aluminum can. Will knock another $250 off if you want both cans.

For serious buyers I can send pics of everything which is the best I can do or you are welcome to come and inspect. My intent was to send this to Snyder, buy a trans from him, and have him assemble it all but I had a buyer back out of a large deal so I am listing this setup until something sells.

New Black V series Wheels with std bearings, and new goodyear front runners for Strange spindles (Pro mod) I had them mounted and balanced by a motor cycle shop so they didn't get all scratched up. I then decided Polished would look better on my car so my loss is your gain. Have $1,500 into them for them will sell for $1,250 or may trade for Polished V series or Full throttle front wheels for Strange (Pro mod) spindles.

I have a pair of Weld Magnum pro solid (Top fuel) wheel centers that I do not need, 5 on 5.5, These are in great shape cost $1,060 new I'll sell for $750.

New PST Carbon drive shaft w/ 1480 U-Joint and Strange short yoke 45 5/8 center to center +/- 1/8" Was for 2 spd Lenco drive in my 63 Vette Pro mod, I run a 3 spd so it will not work for me. Cost $1,700 new will sell for $1,300 + sh

MW Carbon 5 on 5.5 Hubs for the old diameter spindle, These are less the rotors, bearings, and little blue drive plate covers which are $74 for the pair at MW. What I have costs 1,850 from MW. I will sell at $1,000 +sh. MW still sells the rotors for these I just never had the money to buy them and I had to steal the bearings out of them to sell a chassis.

Coated Dragster/Altered headers for BAE 4/5 fatheads $250+sh left over from my dragster. Coating off in a couple of spots where some small repairs were made but not worn out and don't look bad.

Large tool tray w/ pneumatic setup leftover from my funny car, it's in the way so $150+sh (It's big and may need to go freight) Was very expensive new.

I have some push/pull morse cables will try to get lengths

A lot of old KB head studs, 1/2" diam I think, will verify tomorrow. Call with a length if you need them. $250 for all of them.

2 New B&J funny car/dragster drive shaft cover kits, one is welded up already $75+sh, the other is not welded yet $50+sh. I may have the clamp as well but will have to look.

Puke tank leftover from when I back halved my dragster, aluminum and in good shape, had some paint or coating coming off of it but it doesn't look bad. $50+sh

Calling, texting, or emailing is best as I may not catch the messages on ITA.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018 at 9:03 PM
  2. anthony young

anthony young New Member

Can you please send pics to aayoung392@yahoo for the tool tray thanks. Anthony

3. Paul Vinyard

Paul Vinyard New Member

4. Soldierboy0098

Soldierboy0098 Active Member

Emails with pics sent, Thanks

5. Eastern Hustler

Eastern Hustler New Member