Burnout throttle stop

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by BBFA_Pilot, Sep 11, 2008.

1. BBFA_Pilot

BBFA_Pilot Member

Hey all.

Need to make a throttle stop for the burnouts, we did make one on the throttle body but it bent the linkage at the pedal and when I launched the cable came off.

Anyone made a throttle stop for their car? Could do with some tips on how to make a easy to remove style stop before I go into stage.

Thanks!

2. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

BOB AUTO..AUTOMAN ..he makes a very nice one. also go back on my posts and find the post I left about a burn out limiter..this post that I left several months ago..it may save you thousands of dollars..Dave
    www.myspace.com/daveloweswr

3. RBS

RBS Authorized Merchant

Burnout Stop

WE CARRY THE AUTOMAN BURNOUT STOP SEE PICS AT WWW.RBSSUPERCHARGERS.COM ORDER ONLINE AND SHIPPING TO ENGLAND NO PROBLEM #2600-0005 PUNCH PART NUMBER IN AND HIT SEARCH OR LOOK ON THE MAIN PRODUCT PAGE

4. Bottlefed

Bottlefed New to Blowers

5. AnimalCrew

AnimalCrew New Member

It won't be as fancy looking as the RBS unit but you can do the same thing with a piece of aluminum U channel and a drill, along with a little hairpin cotter.

6. BlownAlkyMopar

length of throttle limiter

anyone who has one of these what what is the length of the slot?

7. blown375

blown375 New Member

Funny ...... i did a bunch of changes over the winter including a brand new JBR hat and we went out testing yesterday and with all the changes I made the biggest thing that my crew commented on was the new Automan burnout clip that i got from RBS !

I used to use a home made clip with the cotter pin and the automan one is so much better, way less fumbling around and i don't need spare cotter pins in the toolbox now ;)

8. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

do yourself a favor...call RBS..Dave