Block Repair

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Chief, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Chief

Chief New Member

Just bought a KB Stage V block in need of some repair. I plan on using it for quick 8/16 and hopefully some Top Sportsman racing. It needs some welding in one area where a repair was not performed very well and it needs some threads repaired. I live in the central Texas area and would like to use someone close if they are good and fair.
    Thanks for the help

Dave

2. Ken Sitko

Ken Sitko Super Comp

If you don't mind sending it to California, call George Sitko at 562-243-0482.

3. Danny Humphreys

IF YOUR NOT IN A HUGE HURRY, DENNIS PIRANIO IS IN CELINA (ABOUT 1 HOUR NORTH OF DALLAS) BUILDS ENGINES FOR COPELAND TAD AND OTHERS AS WELL. PERFORMANCE RACING ENGINES INC WEBSITE WWW.PERFENGINC.COM 972-382-2642 OR YOU CAN CALL JAY JENACAK @ JENACAK PERFORMANCE 972-442-6904 RACES & BUILDS TOP FUEL BOAT MOTORS. HE IS IN WYLIE (ALSO NORTH SIDE OF DALLAS)

4. Colin

Colin New Member

this probably isnt the most cost or time efficient way to do it, but KB would be a last resort kind of deal.

5. Chief

Chief New Member

Thanks guys. I'll try the ones north of Dallas first. California would add approx 500.00 to UPS both ways so they will be last on the list. Thanks for the info.

Dave

6. DAVEQ

DAVEQ New Member

If you send it to KB you might want to check with your local airport on shipping it with one of their airline carriers . I had my lencodrive trans shipped from california to cleveland Oh next day for under $ 200.00 . Seeing as you are not that far from califonia it might be more reasonable . Don't forget about truck freight companies also , they can be affordable sometimes compared to ups also . Just a thought .