Bg Weather Station

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by H BROWN, Aug 3, 2007.

1. H BROWN

H BROWN blown alky

I have recieved a older barry grant fuel system professor II pocket computer which is made by SHARP #pc-1270 for predicting corrected air,tune ups ,ETs, etc etc. I called barry grant for some instructions and the guy was no help at all, saying the system was 6 or 7 years old and he has no info or instructions. Does any one have and be willing to share the instructions. any help would be great, just bought it and cannot work it:(:( thanks howard brown

2. Thurston

Thurston New

Weather Station

I have weather station made by Nova racing computers that uses the same Sharp pocket computer PC-1270. The compleate kit come with a battery powered wet/dry bulb and a altimeter. If used correctly this system is a accurate as anything made today. Look on the inside of the sliding cover for a quick guide showing which program performes what function. There should be 23 functions listed. If you have those let me know and I can copy and fax or email you the full instruction book, a total of 8 pages.

3. H BROWN

H BROWN blown alky

thurston, the one I have shows 15 functions on the inside cover. I would appreciate it if you could email me a copy. i would bet they work the same ,or at least close enough to figure mine out. if you could e mail me on my wifes e mail it would be greatly appreciated. thanks howard tammyeb1@sbcglobal.net

4. Thurston

Thurston New

Instruction Book

Sent an emil with the instructions attached as a pdf file. Good luck
    Jim Thurston

5. Eric David Bru

6. J-Drag

J-Drag T/C

7. bobbyblue359

bobbyblue359 New Member

Thurston, you never wish us good luck. You always just say put more clutch in it when we don't have a clutch! Dream up some tuning tips from your magic ball and post them so I can qualify for Indy. Thanks. Your old pal, Bob.

8. Thurston

Thurston New

PC-1270 Instructions

Eric, Can send it to ya, easy enough to do. I have it save in my computer. J-drag is correct; The Family Software web site is a real good source for using this type of setup. If I remember correctly they even offer an update to the PROM chip for the sharps and can reprogram the PROM to fit your needs, or if you have one your not using I believe they will buy your sharp PC-1270 because they are not being made anymore.

9. Thurston

Thurston New

Good Luck

Hey bob, if you still have your old 14-71 lying around the shop, they are legal in Top Dragster now. With a roots blower AND the converter I might be able to do you some good.

Good luck in Indy, would love to be there. I haven't worked for Tim since early this spring, after testing in Valdosta. I'm like a junkie, need to get my hands on a racecar, need my weekly fix of tire smoke and alcohol fumes.

Good Luck, I'll be watching from the cyber world.

10. Eric David Bru

e-mail received, Thank You.
    EDB

11. H BROWN

H BROWN blown alky

Thurston, thanks for the e mail. It is close enough I should be able to use for mine. I was out of town over the weekend, but will be able to use it this week. thanks again howard brown