Beal Motorsports Welcomes Operational Solutions, Inc.

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by OSI Tafc, Dec 14, 2006.

1. OSI Tafc

OSI Tafc New Member

The Beal Motorsports Top Alcohol Funny Car Signs Operational Solutions for 2007

Bonner Springs, KS - As the 2006 season comes to an end, Beal Motorsports welcomes Operational Solutions, Inc. as a major sponsor for the 2007 race season. Located in Louisburg, Kansas, O.S.I. provides technical service and support for most of the major companies in the PET plastic bottling industry around the world. Their website can be viewed at www.myoperationalsolutions.com. Kent Goss, President of O.S.I., commented, “With seemingly the perfect mix of family values and professionalism, the Beal Motorsports team and I will bring NHRA Top Alcohol drag racing to O.S.I.’s customers and employees.”

Steve Beal, team owner, said, “The upcoming year promises to be exciting with the addition of Operational Solutions to our team.” “It will now be possible for both my sons, Shannon and Casey, (each licensed T/A drivers) to compete in separate NHRA divisions for the 2007 season.”
    In preparation for the switch to Top Alcohol Funny Car, the Beal Motorsports team ran a limited schedule for the 2006 racing season in Top Alcohol Dragster.

Shannon Beal added, “We definitely think the preliminary TAD experience allowed us to build some great relationships with some of the sports finest teams leaving us well positioned for success in 2007.”

Stay tuned for announcements on new marketing partners for the 2007 race season.

For additional information on becoming a marketing partner or for having the OSI TAFC at your event please contact Beal Motorsports.
    Beal Motorsports Media Relations
    For Immediate Release December 14th, 2006
    Email: Bealmotorsports@juno.com

Last edited: Dec 15, 2006
  2. Fuel Cars

Fuel Cars AA/AM

Great news!

Nice to see new marketing partnerships, specially for the Beal Motorsports team.

Shannon, let me know if you need anything.

3. Beal TAD519

Beal TAD519 Member

Paul,

We really appreciate your quick response and impressive work.

Thank you.