Anyone using RPM Perf Datalogger in A/Fuel?

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by A/Fuel&HisMoney, Oct 10, 2005.

1. A/Fuel&HisMoney

A/Fuel&HisMoney Jr. Dragster

www.RPMPerf.com Looks like a good deal. Just wondering if anyone has experience with this unit in A/Fuel?

2. Lethal Threat Racing

We have two units on two Blown Alky Outlaw Pro Mods and they work fine. I still have a Racepack on my car. If I was to buy a new unit I would give it great thought for the dollar advantage. It is really easy to use and it store runs in the unit it self and you can shut the power off with out lossing the run. It really is a neat unit.

3. afueldigger

afueldigger tire wiper

I went to there web site the only trouble I saw was they do not appear to offer a flow meter I would not want it without at least one and would prefer two flow meters on an A/FUEL car. Just my .02

4. Lethal Threat Racing

Yes,
    Randy can get the same flow meters as Race Pack
    Call him he will set you up.

5. SNAPPY

SNAPPY TAFC

Call Randy @RPM 405-435-0454 He has a great system. We have run one since 1999 or 2000, before he sold the idea to Autometer. He can add what ever you want. We just added a flow meter and it works great. Installation and calibration is easy. And if you have any problems or questions you can call and he is the one that answers. Talk to the man that built the whole deal...not some tech guy in some office who's never see a race car!!! Three thumbs up!! (if I had extras)
    I'd buy on again in a heartbeat!

Tell him Mark sent you and maybe I'll get some free stuff!!