Alcohol Dragster World Champ Again

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by jeffj, Oct 15, 2016.

1. jeffj

jeffj Member

If my math is correct, Joey repeats as world champ with the win for the rain delayed Seattle final in Dallas with Chris Demke. He has a perfect season minus a 43 point second round and a 64 point r/u before any improvement on those at Dallas, Vegas and Pomona. He is into the second round @ Dallas now so still 63 points from a perfect card at this point.
    By my math nobody can overtake him at this point in any case, so congrats to Joe and Joey!
    Jeff Johnsen

2. bmoore

bmoore Member

I think that is right Jeff. It couldn't happen to a better group of people either. Killer combo, car and driver are tough to beat plus the Severances are truly "good people".

Bill Moore

3. jeffj

jeffj Member

Hi Bill,
    So they leave Dallas with 21 more for the Seattle final and 11 more for the Dallas semi improvement over a second round loss for a new total of 797 points.
    You guys ran really well there also and improved your tally to 584 I think. A semi final result or better at Vegas or Pomona would get you around Megan Meyer and into 3rd in the world as she has filled her card @ Dallas. 2nd spot is tough with Rich McPhillips total and he has 1 left to improve compared to your two left. To get around him will take a win and a semi or better.....tough but not impossible for you guys. Fire the shots and see. All the best.
    Jeff