Adds for Div 4 races

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by nitrohawk, Feb 7, 2010.

1. nitrohawk

nitrohawk New Member

Just looked at the new ND and the add for the Ennis race. Funny thing all these guys want to put a big pcx of a TAD in their add but they don't care if you come. Ahats the deal ?????? I wonder if they are going to charge the car in the add the entry fee???
    One other curious thing. I read the TV schedule for the division races. All other divisions will have coverage of one of their division races but division 4 will have coverage only at the Sports Nationals where the TA cars can't run.
    Nice hu!
    FYI

2. The Zone

The Zone Member

There is no divisional event coverage for div 6 or 7 either, the div 6 coverage is for portland which does not get a div race, and div 7 is for the hawaii track It does not get divisional race, unless you know something I don't know .
    There is not much divisional coverage anymore.
    but the ad deal in ND for a lucas race when your div does not want the TA cars is really a low blow for sure. the NHRA needs more directors like Mike Rice. I was on the phone with him today and he easily is the best one out there.
    Dean

3. johnny ahten

johnny ahten Member

Hawaiian Div race!

I'm in! Come on Mike can we set that up?

I want to thank Mike Rice for Honoring the Silver and Bronze cards at Division Races. I don't know what kind of pressure the Division Directors are under to save or Generate some Bucks, I would guess it's no different than anywhere else right now.
    Thank You Mike, see you at Pomona!

Johnny