572 cu. in 8.3 ltr. Arias Cast Aluminum Block Blown Alcohol Engines

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by DANA WARDELL, Apr 24, 2017.

1. DANA WARDELL

DANA WARDELL Member

Have two, 8.3 ltr. Arias cast block 11.2 deck height, 572 cubic inch blown alcohol engines, Arias alochol pistons, GRP connecting rods, 4.50 cranks, Crane roller cams and lifters, Blue stand rockers, Manton push rods, wet sump Dan Olson pans, Magnesium valve covers with aluminum burn down tube fixtures complete long blocks, ready to run, cast solid blocks and water cylinder head engines. Complete, injectors to pan, need to be freshened but ready to run. $15,000 each .complete

Enderle upright barn door injector, with fittings and hardware $800 plus the ride

Littlefield 14-71 polished superchargers-non high helix , standard opening with polished 4" front snout, 4 runs since freshened, $2,000 plus the ride

Aanodized 6", 12 bolt snout for Kobelco, Littlefiled, BDS, $300, aluminum 2" spacer $40

Belts 8 mm with top and bottom 8 mm pulleys, idler and front idler bracket $500 plus the ride

Peterson external 8.3 ltr. style front cover oil pump, wet sump $500 plus the ride

Hunt Magneto buzz box $25.00 plus the ride

Contact Dana Wardell (916) 849-3551 or phoenixmtrspts@gmail.com

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  2. Billy Watkins

Billy Watkins New Member

Hi Dana. I spoke to you once before. Thanks for your help. I am looking for a crank trigger for a hemi. My engine has the blower pulley and crank support. I am changing from the Mallory super mag to an msd 44 and not sure what I need as far as a crank trigger. Do you know of anyone who might have a crank trigger for sale. Thanks Billy in Greenville SC. My cell is 864-787-8828 if you prefer to text.

3. DANA WARDELL

DANA WARDELL Member

Billy, I don't have any crank trigger stuff right now, contact MSD and they can walk through what you'll need to finish up. Thanks for checking with me. Dana

4. jay70cuda

jay70cuda Member

Sent you an email

5. DANA WARDELL

DANA WARDELL Member